At Pediatric Affiliates, we understand that you have chosen us to care for your most important treasure – your child. We do not take this trust
lightly. We care for your children with all the compassion, dedication and experience we would expect for our own children.
OFFICE HOURS FROM SATURDAY JUNE 1ST
THROUGH SATURDAY AUGUST 31ST.
Saturday hours for urgent or sick
patients will resume promtly at 9:30
a.m. on September 7th.
The two things
that set us apart from the other “bigger” practices are - One, we are dedicated to teaching our parents about their child’s development or illness. Two, as your providers, we own the practice and therefore we give extra special care to you and your child.
200 Grayson Road
VA Beach, VA 23462
“Smart Parents = Healthy Kids” sums up our philosophy that education and knowledge will help parents keep their kids healthy, and therefore, you as the parent will know what to expect when your kid is ill. You will always have time to ask questions and we will never make you feel like you are imposing on our time. We will always be there for you and ensure that you get the service you and your child deserve. We appreciate that you are entrusting us with the care of your child and it is this trust that is the central ingredient to a close doctor – patient relationship.
Mon, Thur, Fri
8am - 5pm
8am - 7pm
10am - 12pm
At Pediatric Affiliates of Hampton Roads, we believe that education is the best medicine. Our experienced team of pediatricians takes the time to educate parents on how best to prevent childhood illness and injury.
When illness does occur, we do all in our
power to make sure your child is seen fast and
receives the best treatment available. Our
commitment to you and your child is simple:
- No phone trees.
- During the day, phone calls are promptly returned.
- After the office closes, there is NO NURSE TRIAGE LINE.
- Acutely ill children ALWAYS seen on the same day.
- All Physicians are Board Certified.
- With most insurance plans, new parent consultations are available with the Doctors before you have your baby.
- Routine physical examinations for school, camp, and well-child visits.
- Many in-office routine tests are performed in our certified laboratory.
- Inpatient hospital care for treatment of sick infants and children.
- Nursery care of all newborns in Regular and Special Care Nurseries.
- Vaccinations and allergy shots.
- Vision and hearing testing.
- Emergency splinting and suturing.
- International adoptions.
All content on this website is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used as medical advice for the treatment of an illness or medical problem. In no way is this information intended to be a substitute for individual professional medical care. If your child has a medical need, please contact our office for an appointment.